Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Mystical Events During Night Patrol
2.22 AM, City Limits.
Early morning, cold creeps through the skin. Fog down blinding sight. In the silence of the night, my friends and I kept walking, walking around the housing complex.
Routine patrol activities are held once a month for each head of the family.
This is my fourth round with different friends. For men, maybe it's not difficult to be able to immediately familiarize themselves. My new friend's name is Dedi. Five years older than me. The pleasantries were perfunctory and then the conversation started to heat up, talking about work issues and occasionally discussing things that happened in the complex.
When I was engrossed in walking while chatting, suddenly my friend stopped his steps. The flashlight is directed forward.
"What's that?"
I saw it, only briefly. But enough to make me wonder. What just passed 50 meters in front of us? Near an abandoned pond.
"What is it, Bro?" I asked with a little flutter.
"You saw it too?"
"Yes. Like light, that's it, Bro. What is it, Bro?"
He stared at me for a moment. Doubt was read on his face.
"Shall we see there, Bro?" I can at least linger in ignorance. Bro Dedi cast aside his doubts. We stepped quickly toward the unknown 'something'.
I picked up a stone. In case it's a thief, at least there's a weapon to fight back.
The flashlight shone through the fog. However, almost five minutes we were at the location, what we were looking for was not found. We kept walking in a detour.
"Could it be a dog, Bro?"
"No. It looks like a person carrying a flashlight, but the shape of the person is not visible."
The hairs on my neck are bristling. Indeed, that was what I could see. Some kind of light but don't know what light it is.
"I'm worried Bro, it's 'inyiak'. Isn't the forest here still natural? Because according to some residents, 'inyiak' has been seen several times."
"Inyiak? Is that inyiak?" I'm getting fluttered. Pray silently. I swear, I don't want to see something weird.
"May be." Bro Dedi sighed, "Okay, let's go back to the post."
I quickly nodded in agreement. We started back at a faster pace. At the patrol post, there are two more friends waiting. We did take turns around it. Bro Dedi and I chose silence rather than telling about the strange things we saw earlier.
I hope that the dawn call to prayer will quickly resound.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment