Skip to main content

Featured

2 Type of Kuntilanak

The first mystical event that I ever experienced was when I was 5 years old. At that time I slept too late, I happened to sleep with my sister. Instantly I woke up in the middle of the night alone while my other family was still sleeping. For a cowardly child like me, such an incident must have generated negative thoughts about ghosts. No good thoughts at all that time. After a few minutes after I woke up, with a state of silence. Faintly I heard the sound of footsteps walking wearing clog shoes (wooden sandals). Yes, indeed at that time my sister had the footwear. What makes it odd here is that the footwear is in a damaged condition, aka broken. And everyone who is at home is having fun sleeping. Suddenly I woke my mother whose bed was not far from mine, I was afraid to explain everything. However, my mother even said that it was the sound of frogs, even though I clearly heard someone wearing clogs walking to the bathroom. With a feeling of fear I returned to bed and immediately grabb...

Creepy Sleeping experience




In 2017 to be precise, so I slept at night around 12 o'clock, at that time I was still living in the same room with a friend, let's call him Vetty. I have a habit that when I sleep, usually when I'm feeling tired, I don't realize I like to hold the hand or arm of a sleeping friend next to me. My friend always say "your hands are hot, they feel like holding a chicken (lol)." Even though the weather in the city I live in always has a very hot air temperature, even if you don't turn on the fan, you won't feel comfortable, but I don't, I don't even use a fan to sleep. Apart from that, another habit before going to bed is that I like to stick my feet to the wall the most. Again, the reason is because if you touch your feet or hands on the wall, it feels really cold, it's just nice. Until the Community Service time, my sleeping position was the most different because I deliberately slept in the main position where my feet had to touch the wall.


These two habits also carried over when I slept in the boarding house with Vetty. Go to bed around midnight, sleep as usual with your head to the north, feet to the south. Actually, this sleeping position has only been like that for about a month because Vetty has just changed the position of the mattress. But I never cared about where my feet sleep, where my head is, what I know is that my feet have to touch the wall.


Sleeping soundly as usual with the lights turned off on purpose, I slept facing east, while Vetty headed west, our backs to each other.


Until finally around two in the morning, I felt tired of facing east since the beginning of sleep, I really wanted to easily turn to face west, towards Vetty, but what could my body feel stiff, as if someone was holding me back from turning towards Vetty, it's very heavy, I try to speak but my mouth seems to be kept silent. I thought I screamed loudly but Vetty didn't wake up, apparently I hadn't made a sound. Until slowly my head managed to look at Vetty a little (couldn't really see Vetty), and at first glance a black hand with sharp nails was very clearly visible wrapped around my waist (maybe that's why you can't turn around easily). It's not surprising that I just sweated because I was so tired of trying to scream and turn around, so I tried to keep thinking positively if what I saw were Vetty's hands (while covering my face with a blanket and a bolster), but apparently not, Vetty firmly denied when I told her I experienced it when we slept together. So what do I see? Yes, I also believe in that way.

Comments