Skip to main content

Featured

2 Type of Kuntilanak

The first mystical event that I ever experienced was when I was 5 years old. At that time I slept too late, I happened to sleep with my sister. Instantly I woke up in the middle of the night alone while my other family was still sleeping. For a cowardly child like me, such an incident must have generated negative thoughts about ghosts. No good thoughts at all that time. After a few minutes after I woke up, with a state of silence. Faintly I heard the sound of footsteps walking wearing clog shoes (wooden sandals). Yes, indeed at that time my sister had the footwear. What makes it odd here is that the footwear is in a damaged condition, aka broken. And everyone who is at home is having fun sleeping. Suddenly I woke my mother whose bed was not far from mine, I was afraid to explain everything. However, my mother even said that it was the sound of frogs, even though I clearly heard someone wearing clogs walking to the bathroom. With a feeling of fear I returned to bed and immediately grabb...

Cat




This story happened to my father when he was still in elementary school. One afternoon after midday after he finished eating and was relaxing on the couch on the terrace of the house. The father's house in this village is a traditional house that has a terrace with a fence as high as 1 meter, similar to the Betawi traditional house. To the left of the house there is a fairly large yard which is bounded by a 1.5 meter high fence which separates the yard from the small road in front of it.


The position of my father sleeping on his stomach while enjoying the cool breeze with the rustling sound of leaves from the dense trees around the house while his gaze was directed to the gate of the yard guardrail which was slightly open while daydreaming. At that time, a black cat walked closer without noticing the figure of my father there. Father continued to stare at the cat through the gap in the fence until finally the cat passed in front of the father and stopped, as if he realized he was watching the cat turned around in shock and froze in place.


Father continued to stare at the cat as if he couldn't take his eyes off of it as well as the black cat which continued to stare at father without blinking. But strangely the longer the cat's body grew and continued to grow as well as its eyes which also enlarged and turned red. Until finally the black cat grew as big as a goat.


Father screamed as loud as he could, while watching the black cat run fast towards the garden which was filled with big trees. My father immediately ran into the house in fear.

Comments